When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
HAM related software is decribed in this category.
My choice is open source software (if possible). On this page you can find links to homepage of some nice software, so you can find all info with latest versions of the software.
- Ham Radio Deluxe - FREEWARE (RIG control, LOG, digital mode RX and TX included)
- Digital Master 780 - FREEWARE (also part of Ham Radio Deluxe)
- MCP G71 programming software for Kenwood TH-G71 - FREEWARE, without support outside of U.S.
- ADMS-2K programming software for Yaesu FT-7800
- Audacity - FREE audio editing software
- Paint.NET - FREE image editing software
- Spectrum Lab - FREE Audio Signal Analyser
- 7-ZIP - FREEWARE
- Imgburn - FREEWARE
- AVG - FREE edition for personal use only
- Notepad++ - FREEWARE
- Firefox - FREEWARE
- VLC media player - FREEWARE
- DX Atlas
- Iono Probe
- HAM Cap
- Band master
- CW Skimmer
- Morse runner
- Morse midi
- FreePCB open-source PCB editor
- Free Eagle PCB software
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- No feeds found!
- SKCC Weekend Sprintathon
- IARU HF World Championship
- CQC Great Colorado Gold Rush
- FISTS Summer Sprint
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- NCCC RTTY Sprint
- QRP Fox Hunt
- NCCC Sprint
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, SSB
- NAQCC CW Sprint
- Trans-Tasman Low-Bands Challenge
- DMC RTTY Contest
- Feld Hell Sprint
- North American QSO Party, RTTY
- CQ Worldwide VHF Contest