When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
HAM related software is decribed in this category.
My choice is open source software (if possible). On this page you can find links to homepage of some nice software, so you can find all info with latest versions of the software.
- Ham Radio Deluxe - FREEWARE (RIG control, LOG, digital mode RX and TX included)
- Digital Master 780 - FREEWARE (also part of Ham Radio Deluxe)
- MCP G71 programming software for Kenwood TH-G71 - FREEWARE, without support outside of U.S.
- ADMS-2K programming software for Yaesu FT-7800
- Audacity - FREE audio editing software
- Paint.NET - FREE image editing software
- Spectrum Lab - FREE Audio Signal Analyser
- 7-ZIP - FREEWARE
- Imgburn - FREEWARE
- AVG - FREE edition for personal use only
- Notepad++ - FREEWARE
- Firefox - FREEWARE
- VLC media player - FREEWARE
- DX Atlas
- Iono Probe
- HAM Cap
- Band master
- CW Skimmer
- Morse runner
- Morse midi
- FreePCB open-source PCB editor
- Free Eagle PCB software
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- NCCC RTTY Sprint
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- QRP Fox Hunt
- NCCC Sprint
- SARL Field Day Contest
- Russian WW MultiMode Contest
- All Austrian 160-Meter Contest
- Feld Hell Sprint
- ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB
- NA Collegiate ARC Championship, SSB
- RSGB 2nd 1.8 MHz Contest, CW
- Homebrew and Oldtime Equipment Party
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest
- NAQCC CW Sprint
- YO International PSK31 Contest
- No feeds found!