When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Madagascar: Nov 16-Dec 15, 2013 -- 5R8IC -- QSL via: F6ICX
- Temotu: Dec 21, 2013-Jan 10, 2014 -- H40FN -- QSL via: DK9FN
- Amsterdam I: Jan 24-Feb 12, 2014 -- FT5ZM -- QSL via: N2OO
- Ascension I: Dec 2-6, 2013 -- ZD8UW -- QSL via: M0OXO
- Bahamas: Jan 1-31, 2014 -- C6A -- QSL via: LotW
- Micronesia: Dec 4-12, 2013 -- V63XG -- QSL via: unknown
- Sao Tome and Principe: Feb 1-13, 2014 -- S9TF -- QSL via: IK5CRH
- Senegal: Jan 3-21, 2014 -- 6W7SK -- QSL via: LotW
- Laccadive Is: Nov 20-Dec 10, 2013 -- VU7AG -- QSL via: LotW
- East Kiribati: Nov 28-Dec 3, 2013 -- T32TM -- QSL via: K8NA
- Papua New Guinea: Dec 1-6, 2013 -- P29VNX -- QSL via: LotW