At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Mauritius: Nov 9-Dec 6, 2016 -- 3B8 -- QSL via: DJ7RJ Direct
- Senegal: Nov 6-16, 2016 -- 6V1IS -- QSL via: Club Log
- Cambodia: Nov 4-14, 2016 -- XU7MDC -- QSL via: LotW
- Maldives: Nov 20-Dec 3, 2016 -- 8Q7SP -- QSL via: LotW
- Anguilla: Oct 25-Nov 7, 2016 -- VP2EGR -- QSL via: LotW
- Chatham I: Oct 26-Nov 9, 2016 -- ZL7G -- QSL via: G3TXF
- St Helena: Oct 18-30, 2016 -- ZD7VDE -- QSL via: Club Log
- St Barthelemy: Nov 19-26, 2016 -- FJ -- QSL via: LotW
- Nepal: Oct 15-29, 2016 -- 9N -- QSL via: Home Call
- Central African Rep: Nov 10-22, 2016 -- TL8AO -- QSL via: LotW
- Lesotho: Oct 15-29, 2016 -- 7P8AO -- QSL via: HA5AO
- Micronesia: Oct 17-Nov 1, 2016 -- V6Z -- QSL via: LotW