At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Botswana: Apr 25-May 6, 2017 -- A25UK -- QSL via: M0OXO
- Ceuta and Mellila: May 18-21, 2017 -- ED9T -- QSL via: EA4PN
- Minami Torishima: May 15-Jul 15, 2017 -- JD1 -- QSL via: JA8CJY
- North Cook Is: May 11-23, 2017 -- E51LYC -- QSL via: VE3LYC
- Guatemala: Apr 17-May 8, 2017 -- TG7 -- QSL via: KC0W Direct
- Vietnam: May 1-10, 2017 -- 3W9DQ -- QSL via: LotW
- Palestine: May 16-30, 2017 -- E44WE -- QSL via: SP9FIH