At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- South Shetland Is: Feb 17-19, 2017 -- LU1ZI -- QSL via: LU4AA
- Guinea Bissau: Jan 20-Mar 3, 2017 -- J5UAP -- QSL via: LotW
- Central African Rep: Feb 1-28, 2017 -- TL8TT -- QSL via: LotW
- Lesotho: Feb 10-26, 2017 -- 7P8 -- QSL via: HA5AO OQRS
- Ogasawara: Mar 7-10, 2017 -- JD1BLY -- QSL via: JI5RPT
- Ghana: Mar 7-21, 2017 -- 9G5X -- QSL via: LotW
- Pitcairn I: Feb 16-Mar 5, 2017 -- VP6EU -- QSL via: LotW
- North Cook Is: Jan 11-Feb 6, 2017 -- E51AMF -- QSL via: LotW
- Austral Is: Feb 13-Mar 3, 2017 -- TX5T -- QSL via: M0URX OQRS
- Macao: Feb 13-26, 2017 -- XX9D -- QSL via: LotW