When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Ethiopia: Jan 17-Apr 12, 2016 -- ET7L -- QSL via: LotW
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Easter I: Apr 16-29, 2016 -- CE0Y -- QSL via: LU4DXU Direct
- Ogasawara: Apr 30-May 6, 2016 -- JD1BLY -- QSL via: JI5RPT
- Bahamas: Jun 23-Jul 8, 2016 -- C6AUX -- QSL via: VE3IKV Direct
- Malta: May 13-19, 2016 -- 9H3SQ -- QSL via: SQ3RX
- Norfolk I: Apr 23-May 2, 2016 -- VK9NU -- QSL via: LotW
- Ogasawara: Apr 27-May 6, 2016 -- JD1BMH -- QSL via: JG7PSJ Direct
- Bahrain: Apr 27-May 1, 2016 -- A91HI -- QSL via: LotW
- Indonesia: May 15-Jun 1, 2016 -- YB9 -- QSL via: PA1AW
- Jersey: Apr 23-30, 2016 -- MJ0KUC -- QSL via: Auto Buro
- St Paul: Aug 19-28, 2016 -- CY9C -- QSL via: WA4DAN
- Norfolk I: May 20-31, 2016 -- VK9NT -- QSL via: LotW