When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- West Kiribati: Oct 2-15, 2014 -- T30D -- QSL via: LotW
- Palau: Aug 28-31, 2014 -- T88TJ -- QSL via: Auto Buro
- Nepal: Sep 23-Nov 5, 2014 -- 9N7CJ -- QSL via: F3CJ
- Turks and Caicos: Oct 1-9, 2014 -- VP5 -- QSL via: unknown
- Norfolk I: Sep 12-21, 2014 -- VK9NT -- QSL via: OQRS
- Nauru: Sep 28-Oct 14, 2014 -- C21GC -- QSL via: Club Log
- Sable I: Sep 8-8, 2014 -- CY0C -- QSL via: VE1RGB
- Papua New Guinea: Sep 11-14, 2014 -- P29VCX -- QSL via: SM6CVX
- New Caledonia: Sep 1-9, 2014 -- TX4A -- QSL via: Club Log
- Mariana Is: Aug 26-Sep 2, 2014 -- KH0 -- QSL via: OZ0J
- Palau: Aug 28-31, 2014 -- T88UN -- QSL via: JH1UVV
- Tanzania: Sep 28-Oct 10, 2014 -- 5H1MD -- QSL via: IZ1MHY
- Vanuatu: Oct 3-15, 2014 -- YJ0X -- QSL via: LotW
- Luxembourg: Sep 10-17, 2014 -- LX -- QSL via: PA1AW
- Fiji: Oct 3-9, 2014 -- 3D2YA -- QSL via: LotW