At moment that I decided to print my QSL cards I have made first design. With that design I was looking for an printing company. Somewhere I have read that there was a company in Italy which can make it and is not expensive. I have made first contact with that company. For a long time I got no answer from that company. After approximately two months they came with a proposal on my design with excuse and question if I am still interested. After exchanging of some emails i got no answer again for a long time. That was enough for me. I was looking for another printing company. I found one in Dordrecht (just 20 km from my house). Two days after we have discussed everything, my cards were maked. It has been pressed on 300gr./m2 measured paper with very high resolution, fullcolour and on both sides. I was very satisfied with the result and the price was lower than expected.
Below you can see design of my QSL card.
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Faroe Is: Sep 15-21, 2016 -- OY -- QSL via: LotW
- Tuvalu: Sep 27-Oct 4, 2016 -- T2R -- QSL via: LotW
- Solomon Is: Sep 24-Oct 3, 2016 -- H44GC -- QSL via: LotW
- Macao: Aug 29-Sep 5, 2016 -- XX9TYT -- QSL via: IW7EGQ
- Saba and St Eustatius: Aug 2-9, 2016 -- PJ6Y -- QSL via: unknown
- Canada: Jul 25-Aug 1, 2016 -- VC2Q -- QSL via: LotW
- Balearic Is: Jul 8-22, 2016 -- EA6 -- QSL via: LotW
- Comoros: Sep 15-Oct 4, 2016 -- D66D -- QSL via: LotW
- St Pierre and Miquelon: Sep 10-20, 2016 -- TO5FP -- QSL via: TBA
- Norfolk I: Sep 25-Oct 15, 2016 -- VK9NZ -- QSL via: LotW
- St Paul: Aug 19-28, 2016 -- CY9C -- QSL via: WA4DAN