When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
In analog modulation, the modulation is applied continuously in response to the analog information signal.
Common analog modulation techniques are:
- Amplitude modulation (AM) (here the amplitude of the modulated signal is varied)
- Double-sideband modulation (DSB)
- Double-sideband modulation with unsuppressed carrier (DSB-WC) (used on the AM radio broadcasting band)
- Double-sideband suppressed-carrier transmission (DSB-SC)
- Double-sideband reduced carrier transmission (DSB-RC)
- Single-sideband modulation (SSB, or SSB-AM),
- SSB with carrier (SSB-WC)
- SSB suppressed carrier modulation (SSB-SC)
- Vestigial sideband modulation (VSB, or VSB-AM)
- Quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM)
- Angle modulation
- Frequency modulation (FM) (here the frequency of the modulated signal is varied)
- Phase modulation (PM) (here the phase shift of the modulated signal is varied)
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- No feeds found!
- SKCC Weekend Sprintathon
- IARU HF World Championship
- CQC Great Colorado Gold Rush
- FISTS Summer Sprint
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- NCCC RTTY Sprint
- QRP Fox Hunt
- NCCC Sprint
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, SSB
- NAQCC CW Sprint
- Trans-Tasman Low-Bands Challenge
- DMC RTTY Contest
- Feld Hell Sprint
- North American QSO Party, RTTY
- CQ Worldwide VHF Contest