When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
My name is Miro. Since June 1988 I am licenced radio-amateur in Bosnia. From 1993 I live in the Netherlands. After my arrival in the Netherlands I was for a long time not active. In begin I was generally active on 2m with my old CALL PA3HGI. For QSO's on 2m from home I used my Kenwood TH-G71E and Slim-Jim and for mobile work a diamond dualband antenna.
On shortwave I was sporadically active on 20, 15 and 10m with my old Yaesu FT-901DE and GPA-3 a antenna. In June 2000 I got a nice offer for FT-1000MP with built in PSU (not standard in all implementation).
Thereby I buy all optional filters.
For QSO's on HF I still use GPA-3 for 10, 15 and 20m and dipol for 40 and 80m. I am waiting for license to place an 6 element 3 band beam (for 20, 15 and 10m) KLM KT-34XA. Further I want to experiment with short HF antennas.
Mobile I use my Yaesu FT-7800 and diamond antenna on 2m and 70cm.
On 2m @ home I run Winlink RMS Packet and RMS Relay for EmComm (24/7). I still look for a nice set for VHF/UHF.
At this moment I use Yaesu FT-1000MP to work on HF.
This set I have for the first time seen in Hans PA3BLU shack, when I was on a visit. Hans gave me a small demonstration. At the moment I became "in love" on this set. "This is what I need",was my reaction. End of May 2000 I have bought this set with all optional filters. Since purchase I have a lot of fun with this set.
Connected on my Fritzel GPA-3 he did wonders. I did not expected this because I got this one incomplete from Bram - PA0VLK, without radials. I rebuild radials and it is working fine.
I could easy make QSO at each pile-up and it was possible to filter out all QRM/QRN and receive all weak signals. I got the best raporten for my signal from far stations.
I am also experimenting on HF with Winlink RMS Winmore for EmComm. Because it is experimental (at this moment), it is not permanently QRV.
For VHF/UHF QSO's I use:
- portabel - Kenwood TH-G71E
- @ home - Condor 16 (looking for an multiband multimode RIG) and Slim Jim antenna
- Mobile - Yaesu FT-7800 with Diamond dualband antenna
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- West Kiribati: Oct 2-15, 2014 -- T30D -- QSL via: LotW
- Nepal: Sep 23-Nov 5, 2014 -- 9N7CJ -- QSL via: F3CJ
- Turks and Caicos: Oct 1-9, 2014 -- VP5 -- QSL via: unknown
- Togo: Sep 27-Oct 6, 2014 -- 5V -- QSL via: LotW
- Nauru: Sep 28-Oct 14, 2014 -- C21GC -- QSL via: Club Log
- Sable I: Sep 8-8, 2014 -- CY0C -- QSL via: VE1RGB
- Papua New Guinea: Sep 11-14, 2014 -- P29VCX -- QSL via: SM6CVX
- New Caledonia: Sep 1-9, 2014 -- TX4A -- QSL via: Club Log
- Senegal: Oct 1-13, 2014 -- 6W -- QSL via:
- Mariana Is: Aug 26-Sep 2, 2014 -- KH0 -- QSL via: OZ0J
- Montserrat: Aug 10-28, 2014 -- VP2MPX -- QSL via: IK2DUW
- Palau: Aug 28-31, 2014 -- T88UN -- QSL via: JH1UVV
- Luxembourg: Sep 10-17, 2014 -- LX -- QSL via: PA1AW
- Fiji: Oct 3-9, 2014 -- 3D2YA -- QSL via: LotW