When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
My name is Miro. Since June 1988 I am licenced radio-amateur in Bosnia. From 1993 I live in the Netherlands. After my arrival in the Netherlands I was for a long time not active. In begin I was generally active on 2m with my old CALL PA3HGI. For QSO's on 2m from home I used my Kenwood TH-G71E and Slim-Jim and for mobile work a diamond dualband antenna.
On shortwave I was sporadically active on 20, 15 and 10m with my old Yaesu FT-901DE and GPA-3 a antenna. In June 2000 I got a nice offer for FT-1000MP with built in PSU (not standard in all implementation).
Thereby I buy all optional filters.
For QSO's on HF I still use GPA-3 for 10, 15 and 20m and dipol for 40 and 80m. I am waiting for license to place an 6 element 3 band beam (for 20, 15 and 10m) KLM KT-34XA. Further I want to experiment with short HF antennas.
Mobile I use my Yaesu FT-7800 and diamond antenna on 2m and 70cm.
On 2m @ home I run Winlink RMS Packet and RMS Relay for EmComm (24/7). I still look for a nice set for VHF/UHF.
At this moment I use Yaesu FT-1000MP to work on HF.
This set I have for the first time seen in Hans PA3BLU shack, when I was on a visit. Hans gave me a small demonstration. At the moment I became "in love" on this set. "This is what I need",was my reaction. End of May 2000 I have bought this set with all optional filters. Since purchase I have a lot of fun with this set.
Connected on my Fritzel GPA-3 he did wonders. I did not expected this because I got this one incomplete from Bram - PA0VLK, without radials. I rebuild radials and it is working fine.
I could easy make QSO at each pile-up and it was possible to filter out all QRM/QRN and receive all weak signals. I got the best raporten for my signal from far stations.
I am also experimenting on HF with Winlink RMS Winmore for EmComm. Because it is experimental (at this moment), it is not permanently QRV.
For VHF/UHF QSO's I use:
- portabel - Kenwood TH-G71E
- @ home - Condor 16 (looking for an multiband multimode RIG) and Slim Jim antenna
- Mobile - Yaesu FT-7800 with Diamond dualband antenna
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, CW
- BARTG HF RTTY Contest
- TESLA Memorial HF CW Contest
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- AWA John Rollins Memorial DX Contest
- RSGB Commonwealth Contest
- SKCC Weekend Sprintathon
- QRP Fox Hunt
- PN Quick CW Contest
- F9AA Cup, SSB
- Russian DX Contest
- Virginia QSO Party
- North American Sprint, RTTY
- UBA Spring Contest, 6m
- NSARA Contest
- Wisconsin QSO Party
- Feld Hell Sprint
- North American Sprint, SSB
- AGCW VHF/UHF Contest
- Idaho QSO Party
- EA PSK63 Contest
- QRP ARCI HF Grid Square Sprint
- AGCW QRP Contest
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Br Virgin Is: Mar 19-Apr 1, 2014 -- VP2V -- QSL via: Home Call
- Zambia: Feb 28-Mar 17, 2014 -- 9J2T -- QSL via: LotW
- Austral Is: Mar 20-Apr 1, 2014 -- TX6G -- QSL via: LotW
- Gambia: Feb 27-Mar 10, 2014 -- C5 -- QSL via: LotW
- Curacao: Mar 12-29, 2014 -- PJ2 -- QSL via: DK5ON
- Tanzania: Feb 25-Mar 23, 2014 -- 5H2DK -- QSL via: OH2NNE
- Chatham I: Mar 13-26, 2014 -- ZL7 -- QSL via: OE2SNL
- Mellish Reef: Mar 28-Apr 9, 2014 -- VK9MT -- QSL via: M0URX
- Christmas I: Mar 1-11, 2014 -- VK9X -- QSL via: K7CO Direct
- Tanzania: Mar 14-Apr 11, 2014 -- 5H3MB -- QSL via: LotW
- Tonga: Mar 14-20, 2014 -- A35JP -- QSL via: LotW
- Guadeloupe: Jan 29-Feb 9, 2014 -- FG -- QSL via: F6ITD
- Sri Lanka: Mar 10-23, 2014 -- 4S7 -- QSL via: LotW