When subscribed you will receive a mail notification if new version of the extension(s) is published.
My name is Miro. Since June 1988 I am licenced radio-amateur in Bosnia. From 1993 I live in the Netherlands. After my arrival in the Netherlands I was for a long time not active. In begin I was generally active on 2m with my old CALL PA3HGI. For QSO's on 2m from home I used my Kenwood TH-G71E and Slim-Jim and for mobile work a diamond dualband antenna.
On shortwave I was sporadically active on 20, 15 and 10m with my old Yaesu FT-901DE and GPA-3 a antenna. In June 2000 I got a nice offer for FT-1000MP with built in PSU (not standard in all implementation).
Thereby I buy all optional filters.
For QSO's on HF I still use GPA-3 for 10, 15 and 20m and dipol for 40 and 80m. I am waiting for license to place an 6 element 3 band beam (for 20, 15 and 10m) KLM KT-34XA. Further I want to experiment with short HF antennas.
Mobile I use my Yaesu FT-7800 and diamond antenna on 2m and 70cm.
On 2m @ home I run Winlink RMS Packet and RMS Relay for EmComm (24/7). I still look for a nice set for VHF/UHF.
At this moment I use Yaesu FT-1000MP to work on HF.
This set I have for the first time seen in Hans PA3BLU shack, when I was on a visit. Hans gave me a small demonstration. At the moment I became "in love" on this set. "This is what I need",was my reaction. End of May 2000 I have bought this set with all optional filters. Since purchase I have a lot of fun with this set.
Connected on my Fritzel GPA-3 he did wonders. I did not expected this because I got this one incomplete from Bram - PA0VLK, without radials. I rebuild radials and it is working fine.
I could easy make QSO at each pile-up and it was possible to filter out all QRM/QRN and receive all weak signals. I got the best raporten for my signal from far stations.
I am also experimenting on HF with Winlink RMS Winmore for EmComm. Because it is experimental (at this moment), it is not permanently QRV.
For VHF/UHF QSO's I use:
- portabel - Kenwood TH-G71E
- @ home - Condor 16 (looking for an multiband multimode RIG) and Slim Jim antenna
- Mobile - Yaesu FT-7800 with Diamond dualband antenna
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Georgia QSO Party
- EU Spring Sprint, CW
- New Mexico QSO Party
- OK/OM DX Contest, SSB
- SKCC Weekend Sprintathon
- JIDX CW Contest
- Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest
- International Vintage Contest HF
- Hungarian Straight Key Contest
- 222 MHz Spring Sprint
- NCCC Sprint Ladder
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, SSB
- ARLHS Annual Spring Lites QSO Party
- Holyland DX Contest
- TARA Skirmish Digital Prefix Contest
- ES Open HF Championship
- Worked All Provinces of China DX Contest
- CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest
- Nebraska QSO Party
- EU Spring Sprint, SSB
- Michigan QSO Party
- EA-QRP CW Contest
- North Dakota QSO Party
- Ontario QSO Party
- Feld Hell Sprint
- YU DX Contest
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Morocco: Apr 5-20, 2014 -- CN2CA -- QSL via: PA9M
- Ogasawara: Apr 27-May 5, 2014 -- JD1BLY -- QSL via: JI5RPT
- Ogasawara: Apr 27-May 11, 2014 -- JD1BMH -- QSL via: JD1BMH Buro
- Togo: Sep 27-Oct 6, 2014 -- 5V -- QSL via: LotW
- American Samoa: Jul 13-24, 2014 -- KH8 -- QSL via: See Web
- Cocos Keeling: Jul 29-Aug 2, 2014 -- VK9C -- QSL via: LotW
- St Pierre and Miquelon: Jul 7-15, 2014 -- FP -- QSL via: LotW
- Saba and St Eustatius: Apr 12-20, 2014 -- PJ5 -- QSL via: LotW
- French Polynesia: May 7-18, 2014 -- FO -- QSL via: RX3RC
- San Andres and Providencia: Apr 19-24, 2014 -- 5K0M -- QSL via: HK7IPT
- Malawi: May 18-Jun 10, 2014 -- 7QNL -- QSL via: PA1AW
- Micronesia: May 9-15, 2014 -- V650XG -- QSL via: JA1XGI
- St Vincent: Apr 13-23, 2014 -- J88PI -- QSL via: GW4DVB
- Tonga: Apr 4-18, 2014 -- A35 -- QSL via: LotW
- Mauritius: Apr 4-30, 2014 -- 3B8MM -- QSL via: DL6UAA