My name is Miro. Since June 1988 I am licenced radio-amateur in Bosnia. From 1993 I live in the Netherlands. After my arrival in the Netherlands I was for a long time not active. In begin I was generally active on 2m with my old CALL PA3HGI. For QSO's on 2m from home I used my Kenwood TH-G71E and Slim-Jim and for mobile work a diamond dualband antenna.
On shortwave I was sporadically active on 20, 15 and 10m with my old Yaesu FT-901DE and GPA-3 a antenna. In June 2000 I got a nice offer for FT-1000MP with built in PSU (not standard in all implementation).
Thereby I buy all optional filters.
For QSO's on HF I still use GPA-3 for 10, 15 and 20m and dipol for 40 and 80m. I am waiting for license to place an 6 element 3 band beam (for 20, 15 and 10m) KLM KT-34XA. Further I want to experiment with short HF antennas.
Mobile I use my Yaesu FT-7800 and diamond antenna on 2m and 70cm.
On 2m @ home I run Winlink RMS Packet and RMS Relay for EmComm (24/7). I still look for a nice set for VHF/UHF.
At this moment I use Yaesu FT-1000MP to work on HF.
This set I have for the first time seen in Hans PA3BLU shack, when I was on a visit. Hans gave me a small demonstration. At the moment I became "in love" on this set. "This is what I need",was my reaction. End of May 2000 I have bought this set with all optional filters. Since purchase I have a lot of fun with this set.
Connected on my Fritzel GPA-3 he did wonders. I did not expected this because I got this one incomplete from Bram - PA0VLK, without radials. I rebuild radials and it is working fine.
I could easy make QSO at each pile-up and it was possible to filter out all QRM/QRN and receive all weak signals. I got the best raporten for my signal from far stations.
I am also experimenting on HF with Winlink RMS Winmore for EmComm. Because it is experimental (at this moment), it is not permanently QRV.
For VHF/UHF QSO's I use:
- portabel - Kenwood TH-G71E
- @ home - Condor 16 (looking for an multiband multimode RIG) and Slim Jim antenna
- Mobile - Yaesu FT-7800 with Diamond dualband antenna
DonatePlease consider a small donation.
- Afghanistan: Jan 3-Feb 28, 2013 -- T6LG -- QSL via: LotW
- Tuvalu: Mar 14-Apr 4, 2017 -- T2 -- QSL via: LotW
- Guinea Bissau: Jan 20-Mar 3, 2017 -- J5UAP -- QSL via: LotW
- Temotu: Mar 5-24, 2017 -- H40FN -- QSL via: DK9FN
- Ceuta and Melilla: Mar 15-22, 2017 -- EA9 -- QSL via: LotW
- Bangladesh: Mar 15-21, 2017 -- S21GM -- QSL via: YL2GN
- Tonga: Mar 22-28, 2017 -- A35JP/p -- QSL via: LotW
- Nepal: Mar 15-31, 2017 -- 9N7XW -- QSL via: LotW
- Albania: Mar 22-29, 2017 -- ZA -- QSL via: LotW
- Tanzania: Mar 14-Apr 12, 2017 -- 5H3MB -- QSL via: LotW
- Ghana: Mar 7-21, 2017 -- 9G5X -- QSL via: LotW
- Iceland: Mar 13-19, 2017 -- TF -- QSL via: LotW
- Niger: Mar 9-21, 2017 -- 5U5R -- QSL via: LotW
- Ivory Coast: Mar 9-19, 2017 -- TU7C -- QSL via: LotW
- Nepal: Mar 8-20, 2017 -- 9N7EI -- QSL via: LotW
- Temotu: Mar 8-24, 2017 -- H40MS -- QSL via: DL2GAC
- Feld Hell Sprint
- UBA Spring Contest, SSB
- Run for the Bacon QRP Contest
- Bucharest Contest
- SKCC Sprint
- CLARA Chatter Party
- Virginia QSO Party
- Russian DX Contest
- AGCW VHF/UHF Contest
- Louisiana QSO Party
- BARTG HF RTTY Contest
- CWops Mini-CWT Test
- RSGB 80m Club Championship, SSB
- Phone Fray
- FOC QSO Party
- QRP Fox Hunt
- CQ WW WPX Contest, SSB
- NCCC RTTY Sprint
- NCCC Sprint